How to de-stress when you feel toxic at work or in life?
1. Go to Isdaan Floating Restaurant- Calauan, Laguna and bring your friends.
2. Order all the food you want to eat. Their crispy pata is the best! 🐷👌🏼
3. Explore the place and take pictures. Um-aura if you must.
4. Try Tacsyiapo where you can smash plates, glasses and tv (yes, TV! Hahahha) and release all your anger, disappointment and frustrations.
5. Go home/get back to work and enjoy your life.
Remember, most of your stress comes from the way you respond, not the way life is. Adjust your attitude, and all that extra stress is gone.
1. Ask your friend to drive you there. Since you’re tired and exhausted you will fall asleep during the 2 hour drive from Manila, make sure to appreciate him once you arrived at the place. (Thank you so much Jess, you know how much we love you! 😘)
2. Food is a bit pricey but it tastes good. Their servings is good for 4. We love their crispy pata and chicharong bulaklak.
3. They don’t accept debit/credit card so bring your cash with you.
3. Plates and mugs cost P20 each. While the TV costs P2000, you can smash it several times.
4. They are open from 8 AM until 10 PM.
Thanks for your time reading this post! Happy Travels!